Children or adults who exhibit the following might need speech therapy:
- Not speaking as much or as clearly as their same-age peers
- Not understanding or recognizing common objects
- Poor Memory or Problem Solving Skills
- Poor word recall with cognitive deficits
- Cannot follow simple instructions
- Have difficulty with oral-motor function (such as lip closure or tongue movement)
We offer Speech and Language therapy for a wide range of disorders including: Articulation, Language, Oral-motor functioning and Feeding, Stuttering, Autism, Down Syndrome, Voice, Neurological Disorders, Stroke, Apraxia and Delayed Development.
Call us today at 718-509-4909 to schedule your child’s free screening.