Services for Adults
First Step Therapy’s goal is to provide quality speech-language pathology and rehab services to individuals of the community utilizing best practices, current research, and individualized client-centered treatment planning. Our facility includes a state of the art sensory gym and private occupational, physical and speech therapy suites that are conducive for the most optimal therapy sessions.
- Physical Therapy Services: Promotes restoration of function and health for patients with physical impairments due to injury or illness.
- Occupational Therapy Services: Focuses on restoring a patient’s ability to perform Activities of Daily Living (ADL), work-related duties and therapy to decrease functional deficits.
- We Treat Communication Disorders resulting from: Stroke, Head trauma, Neurological Disease, Surgeries, Injuries, General Aging.
Some of the subsequent impairments areas may include:
- Expressive Language Functioning
- Speech Clarity
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Word Recall Problems
- Receptive Language Functioning
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- Accent Modification
- Memory and Problem Solving
- Voice Therapy
If you or someone you care about is interested in services from First Step Therapy Center, please call 718-509-4909 or email: email@example.com