We Accept Most insurances
Because services are billed through insurances, the information remains confidential and does not go into your child’s school record. Below are the current health plans and insurances we accept.
- Amerigroup/ Medicaid
- Americhoice/ United Health Care
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield- Empire
- FidelisHealth Plus
- Optum Health
- United Health Care
- UMR By UHC
Free Screenings Available for Children
Speech and language screenings are a wonderful tool to determine if a child is developing within the “average” range when compared to other children his or her age. Screening tests identify conditions that might need further assessment and are an important part of well-child health care.
- Is your child not speaking as much or as clear as their peers?
- Do you have concerns, but are just not sure if your child needs speech or language therapy?
- Do you feel your child is delayed in speech, has difficulty learning basic things, is withdrawn, or something just seems wrong?
Children who do not pass the screening will be recommended to receive further assessment or a full comprehensive evaluation.
Call us today at 718-509-4909 to schedule your child’s free screening.
- We provide Speech, Occupational, and Physical Therapy services to children of all ages to foster their development.
- All our therapists are licensed and accredited with NYS and conduct sessions at our state of the art rehabilitation and education center.
- Our facility includes a state of the art sensory gym and private occupational, physical and speech therapy suites that are conducive to the most optimal therapy sessions.
- Children are able to receive Center-Based services when needed.
Adult Rehabilitation & Therapy
- We Treat Communication Disorders resulting from: Stroke, Head trauma, Neurological Disease, Surgeries, Injuries, General Aging
- Our Therapy Services promote restoration of function and health for patients with physical impairments due to injury or illness and focus on restoring a patient’s ability to perform Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Our facility includes a state of the art sensory gym and private occupational, physical and speech therapy suites that are conducive to the most optimal therapy sessions
- Professional Advice
- Special Education
- Sensory Integration
- CPSE & CSE Programs
Call 718-509-4909 to schedule an evaluation and learn more about our services